Re: [clubpuck] Sunday wrap

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 12, 2012
      Well, you see Brigit... It started with a wayward Stork.

      Sent directly from my brain

      On Mar 12, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:

      Let's see, I think there's more sun coming (give it a couple of months) and I believe the Goze's house is nearby--sounds like a perfect place for a BBQ!!

      Martin!!!  Ten days???? OMG, I totally lost track of time, how did this happen?  Definitely give a holler if you need a hand with something, really, okay?
      Brigit

      On 3/12/2012 8:27 AM, Rich Gray wrote:

      What can one say about this Sunday's hockey at LGHS?

      10 on 10 - a faster puck than our first games there - two almost perfectly matched teams (final score 5 to 3, I think)

      In a word it was great.

      The only thing we need beyond that is more sun and a BBQ afterwards .........

      .......... The secret hockey governing council is working on both of those issues now.

      News:

            Martin is quite pregnant now, due in 10 days.

            The ne'er to be seen Mike Smith is also pregnant, due in more than 10 days.

            Congratulations and best wishes to both of them!!!!!!!!!!

            (Oooops, was any of that supposed to be secret???)

      In spite of Rhett's subtle, yet effective, powers of persuasion, we will need to try out more pucks using plastic sliders.   The UWH gear troll is working on some more options for us to try now.  We will try them out soon.

      That's How Goze Goes,

      Goze

    • Rich Gray
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 6
        Perfect hockey weather.  27 total players if you don't count Duy's all female entourage.  4 new players (if you don't count Duy's all female entourage).  We split into colors and played two simultaneous games.

        Notable attending dignitaries:  Eric from Vancouver (down for partying and hockey), Stuart James (a blast from the past), good to see Carolyn E too!  Dan Mckinley's summer interns, Val and Henry.  As well as a couple young freight trains named Nico and Sage (their second time).

        I'll be in town until the 20th, so send me some dough if you owe.  Most everybody is in pretty good shape but a few people should schedule a financial planning meeting with me.  I won't mention any names but they are:

        Yori, Rhett, Ken, David Q, and the harem master (Duy)

        That's how Goze goes,