Fwd: Coming this sunday!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Laurent,
      Yes, we'll make sure to have gear for you.  Arrive no later than 4pm, as we don't get in before that. Quick warmup, then get playing.

      Come to Los Gatos High School at 20 High School Ct. in Los Gatos.  If you just punch in the school name into Googlemaps, it'll be there. To get to the pool, when you are on Los Gatos Rd., take a right at Pleasant St. (before you see the high school), then a left on Brooklyn Ave. to the end.  Take a right into the parking lot.  You can easily see the large pool in the satellite options on Googlemaps.

      Looking forward to seeing you.  See you there.
      Brigit

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 19
        Hi Brigit,
        I will be here for a very quick trip next week.  I will be in Walnut Creek without a car Tuesday, Wedn, and Thurs and can come down through BART toward you guys or to the city.
        When and where is hockey happening these days? And do you know of someone who could pick me up from and drop me to a BART station if I come down?
        Laurent