Baby Announcement

  • Oren Levy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
    All,

    Despite the numerous false starts, Maya Starr Levy arrived to the world as scheduled on Monday.  She arrived healthy and is looking good.  She even allowed her daddy to play hockey last night.  Everyone are elated and are doing well.

    See ya on the bottom,

    - Oren

  • David Quiec
    Message 2 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
      Hey, thats exactly what I did with Drake. Must be sf hockey.

      Congrats!!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 13, 2012, at 8:20 AM, Oren Levy <orenlevy@...> wrote:

      All,

      Despite the numerous false starts, Maya Starr Levy arrived to the world as scheduled on Monday.  She arrived healthy and is looking good.  She even allowed her daddy to play hockey last night.  Everyone are elated and are doing well.

      See ya on the bottom,

      - Oren

    • Renaud Waldura
      Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012

        "SF hockey: we give your wife contractions."

        Congrats to Oren! :)

        Message 4 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012

          Good looking kid.  Nice work!

          Message 5 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012