Fwd: Happy Hour

  • Rfullerfam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 5.7 MB

    The story of Amarula - the preferred drink of Boborama!

    Begin forwarded message:

    -
    I'll have what they're having...
    PLEASE READ INFO BEFORE WATCHING VIDEO...

    This is a real video from a French
    > documentary about Africa . You may not understand the narrative, but the
    > video is a hoot.
    >There are Marula trees which grow in Africa . This is the fruit that
    >is used in the production Amarula Liqueur.
    >Once a year, the tree produces a very juicy fruit, which contains
    >a large percentage of alcohol. Because of the shortage of water at
    >this time of year, as soon as the fruits are ripe, animals come there to help
    >themselves to protect from the heat and get nourishment. What happens
    >next... you can watch for yourself!

  • Joseph Grandov
    Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      Oh Yes. Amarula. I remember it well. And sort of remember feeling like some of those animals.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: Rfullerfam@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 05:28:39 -0500
      Subject: [clubpuck] Fwd: Happy Hour [1 Attachment]