needed

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      some uw hockey photos - team photos, underwater play for CenCal website. Please email to

      charlieclaycomb@...
      Joe also some uw rugby - team photo from 1999? one with dark glasses? or bleacher photo from 2003? any uw too
      Mike - any fin photos????

      Jim/Helga - couple of nice uw CA shots would be nice

      As Larry points out, all photos on top of new site are spearfishing - nice but mite turn some folks off and it is not all we do of course!!

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact