Cleanse your souls!!!!!!!!!

  • Rich Gray
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2011
    YEA!  I SAITH UNTO YOU!

    CLEANSE YOUR SOULS!

    BITE NOT THE HAND THAT PROVIDES THE BOUNTY KNOWN AS HOCKEY!

    THAT THE WATER THAT SPRINGS FORTH IN OUR POOLS SHALL RUN FOREVER

    RENDER UNTO GOZE THE THINGS THAT ARE GOZE'S, GOD WILL SEND YOU A SEPARATE SPREADSHEET!

    ONE LAST CHANCE THIS YEAR TO PAY THE PROVERBIAL PIPER,

    LEST YOU BE CAST INTO THE PIT OF THOSE DEEMED LESS WORTHY

    CHECK THE ATTACHED - NEGATIVE IS GOLDEN, POSITIVE NUMBERS LESS SO.

    COME WEDNESDAY AT 7:30 TO GUNDERSON AND BE REDEEMED!!!!

    GOZE

    Trumpet flourish

    Exit amid smoke, and a touch of brimstone
    Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2011
      Okaaaaaaay!  So, I'm happy to say that I'm negative, but only barely, but my heathen husband is positively negative, oh my!

      Dear Goze, Sir, if the entire membership isn't ready to cleanse their souls in the purest waters of Gunderson at 730pm on Wednesday, may we send you our payment for redemption and hope that Goze will forgive us our trespasses or at least those that committed evil against us?

      To which location shall we send said redemption?
      Maiden Brigit

      On 12/19/2011 7:39 AM, Rich Gray wrote:

      YEA!  I SAITH UNTO YOU!

      CLEANSE YOUR SOULS!

      BITE NOT THE HAND THAT PROVIDES THE BOUNTY KNOWN AS HOCKEY!

      THAT THE WATER THAT SPRINGS FORTH IN OUR POOLS SHALL RUN FOREVER

      RENDER UNTO GOZE THE THINGS THAT ARE GOZE'S, GOD WILL SEND YOU A SEPARATE SPREADSHEET!

      ONE LAST CHANCE THIS YEAR TO PAY THE PROVERBIAL PIPER,

      LEST YOU BE CAST INTO THE PIT OF THOSE DEEMED LESS WORTHY

      CHECK THE ATTACHED - NEGATIVE IS GOLDEN, POSITIVE NUMBERS LESS SO.

      COME WEDNESDAY AT 7:30 TO GUNDERSON AND BE REDEEMED!!!!

      GOZE

      Trumpet flourish

      Exit amid smoke, and a touch of brimstone

    • John Pollard
      Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2011

        Confirmed for this Wednesday, to insure my title of least best player....unless as Doug says I get a better offer!

        Alas looks like Im in for Wednesday!

        John Pollard

        The Pollard Group

        1760 Mission Street
        SF, CA 94103

        C:  415-602-0077
        O:  415-826-0606
        F:   415-276-4515

        [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]

        Message 4 of 7 , Dec 19, 2011
          If you can't make it to Gunderson to cleanse your hockey souls just hit me early next year.

          Or if guilt weighs heavy on your heart you can paypal me at: rgray35711@...

          Or send me a check:

          Rich (Goze) Gray
          18900 Aspesi Drive
          Saratoga, CA 95070

          Message 5 of 7 , Dec 21, 2011
            Wed. at Gunderson?  No hockey Thur. in San Mateo?

            PETER TAYLOR
            OAKLAND, CA

            Message 6 of 7 , Dec 21, 2011
              You are correct mon ami!!

              Message 7 of 7 , Dec 21, 2011
                See you all at Gunderson TONIGHT!  It's the last hockey this year so find a way to make it.
                Brigit

                You are correct mon ami!!