Re: [clubpuck] Hockey today

  • madeleine rive
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011
      Lyndon and I will be there

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 18, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Doug Roth <coachduck@...> wrote:

      We're on today. See you there. I'm sending this because I never saw an email saying definitively on or off but I have it on good authority that we're on and thought you all needed to know.

      Duck

      Sent directly from my brain

    • John Pollard
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011

        Bringing Pitsburg John, Denver Britton.

        Best,

        John Pollard

        The Pollard Group

        1760 Mission Street
        SF, CA 94103

        C:  415-602-0077
        O:  415-826-0606
        F:   415-276-4515

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011
            I'm bringing San Antonio Sara............... so SF John won't be the worst player in the pool.

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011
              Come on, I've been the worst guy in the pool for years.  Don't take that away from me, that's all I got.

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
              From: RGray35711@...
              Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:07:42 -0500

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011