Re: [clubpuck] Hockey today

  • John Pollard
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011

      Im in today, just to insure someone else is not the worst player today, I prefer to keep my title.

      John Pollard

      The Pollard Group

      1760 Mission Street
      SF, CA 94103

      C:  415-602-0077
      O:  415-826-0606
      F:   415-276-4515

      On Dec 18, 2011 10:09 AM, "Doug Roth" <coachduck@...> wrote:

      We're on today. See you there. I'm sending this because I never saw an email saying definitively on or off but I have it on good authority that we're on and thought you all needed to know.

      Duck

      Sent directly from my brain

    • madeleine rive

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011

          Bringing Pitsburg John, Denver Britton.

          Best,

          John Pollard

          The Pollard Group

          1760 Mission Street
          SF, CA 94103

          C:  415-602-0077
          O:  415-826-0606
          F:   415-276-4515

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011
              I'm bringing San Antonio Sara............... so SF John won't be the worst player in the pool.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011
                Come on, I've been the worst guy in the pool for years.  Don't take that away from me, that's all I got.

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                From: RGray35711@...
                Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:07:42 -0500

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 18, 2011