PCCs

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 13, 2011
      Winners-

      Mixed: Club Puck
      Open: San Diehoes

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 14, 2011
        Good question.  There were only 8 CP folks interested, and two of them had to cancel at the last minute due to work or illness issues.  We had to add 4 folks from DC (who played with SF at Nationals) and one from Seattle.

        It wasn't that long ago that we'd have 3-4 teams at PCCs (even non-local ones).

        --T

        From: terrysutton@...
        Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:18:10 -0800
        Subject: [clubpuck] PCCs