no hockey today

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
      Just in case you were as bamboozled as I with the time travel thingy,
      let me just summarize:

      NO hockey on Tuesdays (that's today)
      YES hockey on Thursdays, at Highlands.

      Yes, still hockey on Sundays too, at Gunderson.

      See you there,
      Brigit
    • mike_grimm@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
        With all the time warping that's been going on, I'm getting hungry for meatloaf again.

        Here is the Sunday wrap.  9 on 9 including new guy David who lives in Los Altos but somehow knows Phil Hickey.  Anyway, we carpooled over and Brigit says I need to stop talking to newbies because I'm scaring them.  He did ok, but got out a bit early.  Says he will be back.

        Hockey was the best I've seen at Gunderson, but since this is like my 2nd time in the 7' section, maybe that's not saying much.

        White, who dominated except about the 60% of the time that Black was kicking butt.
        Mike
        Brigit
        Yo
        Ben
        Ken
        John ?
        John ? both new Johns
        Wendy
        Curt

        Black
        Rob H.
        Bob
        Oren
        Chris
        Duy
        Martin
        Kuldeep, talk about time warps
        Tippy, who seems to have re-entered the known universe through a worm hole in the space time continuum possibly caused by the near proximity of Kuldeep's photographic evidence of Wendy Whoppers binary paired neutron stars.

        + David the new guy.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

          oops - you forgot Miles!  (who of course accounted for a lot of that 60% black kicking butt)

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011

            Stealth.