Friendly Reminder - PCC Sign Up - Deadline Oct 7th

  • Oren Levy
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
      Team,

      Friendly reminder to sign up for PCC via the link below.  We are getting inquiries from other clubs about joining forces in the mix or open division, so it would be helpful to know who is interested sooner rather than later.

      Finally, here are the top answers to the question in the form regarding, "Additional information about your participation."
      1) I am a beautiful princess
      2) I'm too sexy for my speedo

      Not exactly what I was originally looking for, but entertaining nevertheless :-)

      Best,

      - Oren

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2011
          It sounds like Rhett and Rich must have signed up for PCC's.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 6, 2011
            Boys and Girls,

            Final reminder to sign up for PCC Club Puck team (aka Sexy Speedo Princesses).  If interested, do so by tomorrow (10/7) at noon.  See link below.  Thanks for all those who have already signed up.

            Best,

            - Oren