for Darin

  • Ho, Miles
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi All,

      For those who may not already know, Darin & Maile just got married 2/17/01.
      I had plans to get a Calistoga "Get Away" for them, and was asked by some of
      the h2ockey people if they could jump in on the gift. The more the merrier!
      If you decide to jump in w/ us...Cool! If not, that's cool too.

      For those who wish to participate, let me know and we'll see what we can put
      together for Darin & Maile. They don't have any idea just yet of what we're
      brewing, so let's keep it quiet till we're ready. Should be fun! Please
      pass this on to anyone not included on this listing that may want to be
      included.

      Thanks in advance everyone for making this something they'll never forget!

      Aloha,
      Miles

      miles.ho@...
    • DUZEVRTHNG@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
        Hey Miles-
        I'm in let me know how much you want, I have been wanting to send them
        something and I'm still involved in the hockey group in my heart, so I'll
        send you a check. Let me know your address. Hope all is well. Our baby is
        4 months old TODAY and a beautiful little blessing from God. He is so much
        work, but such a good boy!!!! We are so blessed to have him in our lives....
        I can't wait to get him into the Hawaiian waters, maybe next month..were
        hoping. He has gone swimming three times already at 4 months of age and he
        loved it!!!!! How could he not????!!! Take care-
        hope all is well.
        Angela and family
      • Rfullerfam@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
          Miles, let me know what's up for Calistoga next time at hockey - Roger
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
            --- Rfullerfam@... wrote:
            > Miles, let me know what's up for Calistoga next time at hockey - Roger

            Nice encouragement for getting Miles to hockey

            http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • John A. Goodrich
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 9:24 AM
              ditto