Re: Hockey help THIS Saturday 10-noon

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Someone wanted me to reiterate the time....   This Saturday, 10 am to noon.

      On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Sean Avent <seanavent@...> wrote:
      Brigit and I have been tag teaming on helping out the Alpine Hills Club generate some underwater hockey interest.  It's a very fancy club with an affluent clientele located on the peninsula.  Please come play and/or teach if you can.  I'll be there, but only with one fin again.
      It's your chance to reinvent Caddyshack with underwater hockey instead of golf.

      We want to have a decent showing so that we impress them a bit.  We will be talking to them about hosting a regular club night and maybe determine their interest in holding larger hockey tournaments (PCC's and Nationals) with SF and Club puck co-hosting.  The pool can hold 2 playing areas and has a separate warmup pool as well. Foia Gras and Beef Wellington for the banquet???

      I'll be driving down from the City and can offer rides. I'll be at hockey tonight to collect gear to bring down.

      Here's a Google Map: