hockey goals for tonight!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi all,
      I realized that I have to go to the back to school night tonight, so I
      won't be at hockey. I've got the goals. Can someone else take them? I
      could meet you somewhere today if necessary.

    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
        I have a second set of goals if picking them up in San Jose is easier for someone.  I can't play today, but should be back in the water this weekend.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011

          Brigit - I can pick them up after work (around 7).  If you're not around, can you just leave them out somewhere?  thanks!  --Wendy