Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule??

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
    Okay, now I have to send out Todd's schedule too.  And a fun photo from last week's Town Crier (sorry, the cheerleaders were cut out of the picture)  :)
    Brigit

    On 9/1/2011 8:29 AM, Mark Voelker wrote:

    Get atta my head! I was thinking to call you about this yesterday. Many thanks. Although your schedule presentation did lack a little panache. It kinda lookes  like a prison dinner menu. How's about photo shopping in a nice picture of Ian  surrounded by a few cheer leader babes. Now there's something I would hang on my frig.

    Thanks again pal,

    Marky V

    To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
    From: rgray35711@...
    Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
    Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

    [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
    Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

    So here it is.

    Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

    The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!

    Goze

  • Mark Voelker
    Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
      What's Mikey doing with football pads on?

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: hockeybrigit@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:51:50 -0700
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Brigit included below] Okay, now I have to send out Todd's schedule too.  And a fun photo from last week's Town Crier (sorry, the cheerleaders were cut out of the picture)  :)

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

      Message 3 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
        :)

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
          Greetings,

          I was considering playing tonight after my bike ride.  For some strange reason, the glove that I used in Worlds has fallen to pieces.  Is there still a box of misc. gear at hockey?  I'm in need of an large or extra large right hand glove.  I'll probably be too tired to be of much use in the game anyway, but if I could make it to the bottom, it would be nice to have a glove on.

          Thanks.

          PETER TAYLOR
          OAKLAND, CA

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
            would that be WC 1994 or 1996?  ;-)

            Carol Rose
            President USOA

            650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

            Message 6 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
              Pete,

              I don't think making it to the bottom is a challenge at the San Mateo pool.

              --T  (who remembers when you wore the glove at Worlds)

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

              Message 7 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
                I'll have extra gloves...... and the bottoms not as far as you think:-)

                Gregory Appling
                cell: 415-637-0784

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011