RE: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

  • Mark Voelker
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
      Get atta my head! I was thinking to call you about this yesterday. Many thanks. Although your schedule presentation did lack a little panache. It kinda lookes  like a prison dinner menu. How's about photo shopping in a nice picture of Ian  surrounded by a few cheer leader babes. Now there's something I would hang on my frig.

      Thanks again pal,

      Marky V

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: rgray35711@...
      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 12:02:23 -0400
      Subject: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Rich Gray included below]
      Several people had asked if I could send them the high school football schedule for one of the Gozettes (Ian).

      So here it is.

      Maybe Brigit could post Todd's schedule too.  I just read in the local rag that Todd is starting QB now!

      The two different schools (Todd's and Ian's) are not scheduled to play each other............too bad, that would have been cool!

      Goze

    • Rich Gray
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011

        Marky,

              I don't know what I was thinking.  Here is a more "natural" picture of Ian with some of his classmates from the cheerleading squad.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
          Life is good!!!

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: rgray35711@...
          Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:44:08 -0400

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
          Okay, now I have to send out Todd's schedule too.  And a fun photo from last week's Town Crier (sorry, the cheerleaders were cut out of the picture)  :)
          Brigit

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
            What's Mikey doing with football pads on?

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
            From: hockeybrigit@...
            Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 08:51:50 -0700
            Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Football schedule?? [2 Attachments]

            [Attachment(s) from Brigit included below] Okay, now I have to send out Todd's schedule too.  And a fun photo from last week's Town Crier (sorry, the cheerleaders were cut out of the picture)  :)

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

            Message 6 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
              :)

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

              Message 7 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
                Greetings,

                I was considering playing tonight after my bike ride.  For some strange reason, the glove that I used in Worlds has fallen to pieces.  Is there still a box of misc. gear at hockey?  I'm in need of an large or extra large right hand glove.  I'll probably be too tired to be of much use in the game anyway, but if I could make it to the bottom, it would be nice to have a glove on.

                Thanks.

                PETER TAYLOR
                OAKLAND, CA

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                Message 8 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
                  would that be WC 1994 or 1996?  ;-)

                  Carol Rose
                  President USOA

                  650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

                  To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 9 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
                    Pete,

                    I don't think making it to the bottom is a challenge at the San Mateo pool.

                    --T  (who remembers when you wore the glove at Worlds)

                    To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 10 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011
                      I'll have extra gloves...... and the bottoms not as far as you think:-)

                      Gregory Appling
                      cell: 415-637-0784

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 11 of 14 , Sep 1, 2011