Fwd: Crazy!... but what if you really did....

  • Brigitg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 22, 2001
    • Craig V. W. Lewis
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 22, 2001
        Nope, I haven't found Sammy's camera or Brigit's
        mind.

        I do have:
        1) a pair of Gray New Balance shoes that just
        don't quite fit (looks like a small woman or
        medium child).
        2) Clark's kippered snacks. I might try these,
        what are kippered snacks anyhow?
        3) Someone's Stephen King short stories.
        4) Clark's towel... you left it in the RV; it's
        darker than mine.

        In late news, I ended up dumping the remainder of
        the keg off my deck after filling every available
        receptacle in the house, including myself. Poor
        performance, folks.

        CVL

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 22, 2001
          In a message dated 2/22/2001 12:00:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          cvdwl@... writes:

          Nope, I haven't found Sammy's camera or Brigit's
          mind.

          Whatdya mean, Craig?  Heh-heh,Heh-heh,Heh-heh,Heh-heh,Heh-heh,...
          Love ya,
          Brigit
        • RGray35711@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 23, 2001
            I think "Clark's" towel is actually Da Goze's towel that Da Goze lent to
            Clark before Clark decided lose it.

            Well Clark..........?

            Da Goze
          • Sambhav Sankar
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 23, 2001
              > I think "Clark's" towel is actually Da Goze's towel that Da Goze lent to
              > Clark before Clark decided lose it.

              And I think Da Goze's "towel" is really Dick's camera.

              Well, Gozer?

              --dick

              =====
              Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
              Berkeley, California

            • Weeks, Clark (San Jose)
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 25, 2001
                Craig claimed that Da Goze's towel was his towel and removed same from my
                inventory.

                Did Da Goze steal a towel from Craig????

                Signed,

                Victim of Theft

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 27, 2001
                  By the way, we picked up a book at the San Diego pool.  Does Eye of the
                  Beholder belong to anyone?  I get it back to you, just as soon as I'm done
                  with it...

                  Brigit
                • Sambhav Sankar
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 27, 2001
                    I remember seeing that book in the hands of da Clark's lady friend Michelle.
                    Da Clark may or may not recall this fact, owing to the many blows to his head
                    administered by himself during the course of the tournament.

                    --da Dick

                    =====
                    Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
                    Berkeley, California

                    http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
                  • Weeks, Clark (San Jose)
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 27, 2001
                      Da Goze is right.

                      As I said earlier - Craig stole it. Now he's claiming it was 'left' in the
                      van.

                      The books are mine.

                      Clark

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 27, 2001
                        In a message dated 2/27/2001 4:24:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
                        cweeks@... writes:

                        As I said earlier - Craig stole it.  Now he's claiming it was 'left' in the
                        van.

                        The books are mine.

                        Clark

                        Yeah, sure, and I bet you have the camera...
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 14, 2016
                        Who belongs to these?
                      • Madeleine Rive
                        Message 12 of 12 , Dec 14, 2016
                          Hi Brigit,
                          The 2x white bowels are mine.
                          I will try to come and pick it up on Friday. I will call you before I come.
                          Otherwise, Lyndon will be at practice tomorrow. If you going to practice can you please bring them with?

                          Thanks for hosting us. My family loved it!
                          Maddy

                          Sent from my iPhone

                          On Dec 14, 2016, at 10:46 AM, Brigit brigitgrimm@... [clubpuck] <clubpuck@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                          Who belongs to these?