Yuba City

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2011
      Hi Brigit,

      Yes, Russell and I have been playing with the Chico folks there, for a few months now.

      I believe there was some issue with the Chico pool, either due to budget cuts, or repairs, and the Yuba City people were receptive to our using their facility, which is quite nice.

      It is a tri-level pool, so is a bit narrow, about 4 lanes wide in the mid and deep areas, but we use part of the slope in the deep, and a little of it in the mid-pool area too. It's a full 25 yds. wide.

      Given the numbers showing up of late, it works just fine. We had 4 on 4 last night.

      Our schedule is every other Wednesday night, from 8:00 - 10:00 PM, and the cost is $10.

      We're looking for some new people, if anyone knows of players living out that way, since a few have moved, or had to drop out due to work schedules and other issues.

      Best regards,

      Rob