Re: [clubpuck] Fwd: Re: Interested in your club for a story

  • Robinson Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011
      Story is supposed to run tomorrow in the SJ Merc

      Aaron Robinson
      Mark Brady Cabinets
      831.247.9969

      All misspellings and bad grammar are my iPhone's fault

      On Aug 10, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Yori Huynh <yorfman@...> wrote:

      Puckers,

      You have been identified!  Lipo will use a at least couple of pictures for the San Jose Mercury News article which will be published on Thursday, Aug. 11th.

      Yori

      Date:Tue, 09 Aug 2011 14:41:31 -0700
      From:Lipo Ching <lching@...>
      To:Brigit <hockeybrigit@...>

      Hi Brigit -

      Thanks again for letting me photograph the club.

      The paper wants to try to run the story on Thursday and the reporter, Linda
      Goldston, will be contacting you soon to see if she can talk to you.

      I've attached a 2 contact sheets of the some of the photos and was wondering
      if you can easily ID any of the people in them (I think you're in one of the
      them).  Most important, are the ones with 2 or 3 people that are
      recognizable.

      Thanks,
      LiPo
      408-590-0438

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2011
        Re: Interested in your club for a story Here it is.  Pretty well done too!  Thanks to all the participants that took time to help out the article.  Looks like our photographer Lipo will be back to the pool this Sunday just to play!
        Cheers,
        Brigit

         Date:  Tue, 09 Aug 2011 14:41:31 -0700
         From:  Lipo Ching <lching@...> <mailto:lching@...>