Thurs hockey in SJ??

  • Wendy Okafuji
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011

      Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

      --Wendy

    • Oren Levy
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
        Count me in.  That would be great!

        - Oren

        Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

        --Wendy

      • Bob Burres
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
          I'm in.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: orenlevy@...
          Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:58:53 -0700
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Thurs hockey in SJ??

          Count me in.  That would be great!

          - Oren

          Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

          --Wendy

        • Robinson Aaron
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
            I'm a probably

            Aaron Robinson
            Mark Brady Cabinets
            831.247.9969

            All misspellings and bad grammar are my iPhone's fault

            On Aug 1, 2011, at 11:51 AM, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

            Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

            --Wendy

          • Martin VanDenBerghe
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
              I'm in

              On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Robinson Aaron <aaronrobinson500@...> wrote:

              I'm a probably

              Aaron Robinson
              Mark Brady Cabinets

              --
              Martin VanDenBerghe
              713-302-8338

            • Yori Huynh
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 1, 2011
                I'm In!

                Dr. K does not have email access.  He's in too!

                Yo

                Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.

                --Wendy

              • duy_b_vo
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011
                  Hi Wendy,

                  I'm very much interested and there's a very strong possibility that I will be able to make it.

                  Thanks for doing this!

                  duy

                  --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                  > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                  >

                  > --Wendy

                • Wendy Okafuji
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011

                    OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                    So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                    [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                    --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                    > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                    >

                    > --Wendy

                  • Bob Burres
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011
                      I talked with New York John yesterday and he said he was interested.  I'm not sure if he monitors the lists or not, does anyone have an email for him?

                      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                      CC: sfuwh@...
                      From: wendyok@...
                      Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:08:25 +0000
                      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Re: Thurs 8/4 hockey in SJ??

                      OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                      So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                      [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                      --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                      > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                      >

                      > --Wendy

                    • Robinson Aaron
                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011
                        Andy R and i are in for sure.

                        On Aug 2, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Wendy Okafuji wrote:

                        OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                        So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                        [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                        --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                        > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                        >

                        > --Wendy

                      • Gregory Appling
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011
                          I'm in

                          Gregory Appling
                          cell: 415-637-0784

                          OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                          So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                          [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                          --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                          > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                          >

                          > --Wendy

                        • Ho, Miles
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 2, 2011

                            Me.

                            OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                            So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                            [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                            --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                            > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                            >

                            > --Wendy

                          • Wendy Okafuji
                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 3, 2011

                              Looks like enough for a game - I emailed Janet to let her know so count on hockey unless you hear otherwise.  Have fun!

                              Yesses:

                              Oren

                              Bob

                              Aaron

                              Andy R

                              Martin

                              Rhett

                              Rich

                              Yori

                              Ken

                              Duy

                              Greg

                              Miles

                               OK - Janet said the pool IS available this Thursday from 8-10.

                               So far I count only 9 definites or highly probables.  Any more???

                               [cc'ing in SF as well in case any of your are down south this week]

                              --- In clubpuck@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Okafuji <wendyok@...> wrote:

                              > Since there is no hockey this Sunday 8/7, would anyone want to see if we can play on Thursday night 8/4 instead?  (Joe the lifeguard told me yesterday that the maintenace is starting on Sunday so the pool is still open during the week).  I haven't asked Janet yet, just wanted to see if there would be enough interest.
                              >
                              > --Wendy

                              .

                            • Bob Burres
                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 3, 2011
                                Thanks for all your work coordinating the pool Wendy!

                                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                                CC: sfuwh@...

                                .