thursday wrap up

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 9:26 AM
      If 6 on 6 is the perfect hockey number then 5 on 6 is like some nightmare irrational number beast from hell.

      A 5 on 6 night at hockey is like a tornado or a divorce in Arkansas...... you know that somebody is going to lose a mobile home......

      Da Goze is exaggerating of course.  We did have a 5 on 6, and we ended up having a good game.  With skilful diplomacy (one swap early on in the night) were we able to keep things on an even keel.  Oh did I mention we also had to move Da Goze to the forward position, a master stroke of genius...... for the other side.

      Oren was metaphorically kicking some major hockey butt.  Kendall and David made black look pretty silly at times (they were white, BTW).  Yori was always there for the 45 back pass - BOOYAH!

      There were no distinguished notables..... after seeing Pete there on Tuesday it's a pretty tough act to follow.

      KB, Goze, Kemo and Ben spent an hour before hockey prepping the shallow court for removal.  Stay tuned, there will be much more fun to come there.

      "We never go out anymore............"  Are you people old or something!!  We do go out, and next Tuesday will prove it.  We will be following Brigit to her choice of after hockey repast on Tuesday.  Since Tuesday is the only SJSC hockey anybody will get to play for a week this should be the social event of your............. late Tuesday night.  Everybody is going to be there, well at least Brigit and Goze will be; and we are everybody enough for anybody!

      And THAT's how Goze goes,