Re: [clubpuck] Ticket price to San Diego/ZooFoo RV

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
      > There's only one catch. The flight which I had booked has
      > a lay over in LAX.

      Should we pick you up in the Zoo Foo Motorhomobile?

      For any others not yet committed to the RV, we are leaving Friday
      after work, you know 7-8 pm, from somewhere near or in Oakland.
      We will return on Monday, sometime, so don't plan on working.
      There will be beer, keguarita, and Uncle T will pretend to be
      your friend if you pay him enough. Oh yeah, and there may be
      food. Things like peanuts to make you thirsty. It usually makes
      for a better trip. If you plan on coming in the RV respond by
      Feb. 1 so we can figure if we need one or two. If you respond
      later we may have to squeeze you in. Oh yeah, and you may be
      reponsible to drive the worst portion of the trip.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • Sean R. Avent
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
        Can you give an estimate on cost?

        Sean

        > There's only one catch. The flight which I had booked has
        > a lay over in LAX.

        Should we pick you up in the Zoo Foo Motorhomobile?

        For any others not yet committed to the RV, we are leaving Friday
        after work, you know 7-8 pm, from somewhere near or in Oakland.
        We will return on Monday, sometime, so don't plan on working.
        There will be beer, keguarita, and Uncle T will pretend to be
        your friend if you pay him enough. Oh yeah, and there may be
        food. Things like peanuts to make you thirsty. It usually makes
        for a better trip. If you plan on coming in the RV respond by
        Feb. 1 so we can figure if we need one or two. If you respond
        later we may have to squeeze you in. Oh yeah, and you may be
        reponsible to drive the worst portion of the trip.

      • Sambhav Sankar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2001
          > Can you give an estimate on cost?

          One motor home: $250 per day
          Two kegs of beer: $130 each.
          Handful of peanuts: $0.40

          Having Uncle T pretend to be your friend: priceless.

          --sam

          =====
          Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
          Berkeley, California

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2001
            --- "Sean R. Avent" <savent@...> wrote:
            > Can you give an estimate on cost?
            >
            > Sean

            T says 125 I think it will be closer to 175

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/