Re: [clubpuck] fins

  • Gregory Appling
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011
      Wendy,

      Check with Jen Smith, I know she has a repaired set of Alas.

      gregory

      Gregory Appling
      cell: 415-637-0784

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011

        The owner has been found (Elissa).  Thanks all - and thank you Rhett for bringing my mask (AND one of my sticks that I didn't even know was missing) to SF on Saturday!

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 28, 2011
          I picked up a mouth guard off the deck down by the Far court.  It is new and uncut.  Are you missing it?

          Curt