Tuesday attendance list

  • Kendallctv
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011
      If you have the list from last night please send it to me offline.

      Thanks!
    • Robinson Aaron
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011
        Aaron
        Josh
        Martin
        David
        Wendy
        Orin
        Duy
        Andy H
        Yo
        Rhet
        Ben
        Ken
        Kurt
        Scott
        New Guy

        Am i missing someone?

      • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011
          This is right, we had 15. The new guy's first name was John, not sure of his last name?