travel agent recommendation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hi guys,
      Off hockey subject for a second, but you guys are a great resource for
      everything!!!--please respond directly to me.

      Anyone know of a great travel agent? Normally we book our own trips,
      but we want to put together a trip with grandma's, parents and kids with
      conflicting school and business schedules, so our time is very limited
      and/or convoluted. Hopefully a travel agent will have the resources to
      put it all together in one package.

      Thanks for any help on this.