Tuesday Wrap Up

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Do I need to tell you it was brisk last night?

      16 players - some folks who have been out of town or sick made it back to hockey: David, Yori, Josh, Mike.

      In the first game black trailed 1-7 early on back made a strong comeback before the team change.  Final score was 6 to (something more than 6).  I can't remember it exactly but it was a lot closer than 1-7.

      A groundhog must have made off with Mike's stick because at half time he was searching high and low.  Hello Spring!

      In the second game black was supposed to trounce white, but it did not happen exactly that way..... that's why we play the game!

      Final score was  X to (X +/- 30%).  I really did not notice the score because it was such good hockey and my legs were cramping too!

      And that's how Goze goes,