RE: [clubpuck] lost and found

  • Sean R. Avent
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2001
      Hey Brigit,

      I claim the Men's PCC photo and the Martini Glass. Ill even try to make it to hockey if possible
      soon. I'll let you know when I find out when it starts up again. This Thursday is a real good
      possibility, so if you go, can you bring the stuff?

      Thanks and a great time was had at your party once again,

      Sean

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2001
        Actually, the Santa is mine.  If you're going to be at practice next Sunday, I'll be happy to take it & the vibrator accessories off your hands.

        Oooooh, I found one other thing:
        A plastic Santa pin with light-up nose (but the battery is dead).

        This will be a good auction item...
      • KendallCTV@aol.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15 3:44 PM
          Hi:

          Found:
          blue US Divers snorkle w/purge valve

          Lost:
          mask(mares I think) and black snorkle
          and Fish glove with palm cut out
          maybe a stick too
          I left them out on the deck on two weeks ago Tuesday (before my vacation)

          thanks,

          kendall
        • Dan McKinley
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 14, 2004
            camporama lost and found

            found                                                  lost
            dive lite (CLV) craig?                               cooler (blue ,wheels)
            wet suit kendal?                                     bread knife (green handle)
            gloves                                       brain cells (small,grey)

            P.S. Sean your bike is in my driveway with a dead battery.

            Dan McKinley
            Scientific Equipment Repair
            http://www.scientific-equipment.com
            650 938-3169 FAX 650 390-9758
          • Chadd, Helen
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 14, 2004
              I did not loose anything at Camporama cause I was unfortunate enough not to go, BUT I did loose my black shawl at the banquet.  I had left it over one of the chairs at the table near the entrance.  Did anyone pick it up?  if so please can you bring it to hockey.

              Thanks

              Helen

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 14, 2004
                > dive lite (CVL) craig?

                Yep, if it makes it to hockey tonight, give it to
                Simon, otherwise I'll pick it up someday.

                Thanks,
                CVL

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                Message 7 of 10 , May 10, 2005
                  Hi all,
                  I brought two bags of lost and found to the pool on Sunday from the dinner at our house, but forgot to bring one item.  It's a whitish headband.  Scott?  Other Scott?  Sue?  Yori?

                  Sorry, didn't find any lost brain cells,
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 10, 2005
                    --- Brigit <hockeybrigit@...> wrote:

                    > Sorry, didn't find any lost brain cells,

                    Well that may help to prove Terry's point about getting cleverer.

                    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail