PCCs San Diego

  • Josh Nickel
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 31, 2010
      Sounds like there's a registration limit of 8 teams for PCCs. Anyone interested in going? if so we have to move quickly.

      Josh
    • Mary Jo Ferris
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 25, 2010

        Payment update....

        Hi All-

        Okay, I have attached the most updated list of people who are on our Club Puck players list for PCCs.  It's time to start collecting some money.  I have already paid the entry fees, but need to collect from each of you and also know if you are planning to go to the banquet and if you want a tshirt.

        Tournament Fees:  $105
        Banquet:  $25 per ticket, if you want extras, please let me know
        Tshirt:  $15 design is at http://www.sduhc.org/tournament

        Please email me with whether you want a tshirt and/or banquet ticket(s).

        I will be at hockey on Thursday, August 26th and then gone next week.  If you won't be there Thursday please send me your check by Labor Day, September 6th, for the full amount that you owe.  We will be sorting out the teams after we have received payment.  Greg Appling, Doug Roth and I will be the team committee.

        Make checks payable to Mary Jo Ferris and send to:
        Mary Jo Ferris
        8721 Norris Canyon Rd.
        Castro Valley, CA 94552

        You can also make your payment to me through Paypal at mojoferris@....  Please use the Personal Payment option so that no fees are taken out.

        This is the list of players that I have to date in no particular order:

        Greg A., Banquet and Tshirt XL
        Josh Nickel
        Rhett - need to pay USOA dues to Wendy along with tournament fees
        MJ pd
        Bob Burres
        Aaron Robinson
        Oren
        Lyndon
        Maddy
        Chris Schultz pd tourney, banquet
        Jen Smith
        Scott Semans
        Sara H., pd tourney, banquet
        Terry Sutton
        Yori
        Martin V.
        Scott Tucker, need USOA waiver and dues along with tourney fees
        Keith (Santa Rosa), need USOA waiver and dues along with tourney fees
        Clark Hale (?)
        Matt Blair, pd tourney and banquet
        Kendall (?)
        Sue (?)
        David Quiec
        Ken Kelsen

        Sorry, no room at this point for any Out of towners.

        Thanks,
        Mojo