flyers

  • Robinson Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1 6:52 AM
      Is there any way to get the flyer in it's original format so i can
      manipulate it? I'd like to put in some carpool info from santa cruz
      etc...

      Aaron
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1 2:11 PM
        Aaron, we are trying to locate Jen Smith, who has the electronic copy......

        Jen?........

        Jen?.............................

        On 6/1/2010 6:52 AM, Robinson Aaron wrote:

        Is there any way to get the flyer in it's original format so i can
        manipulate it? I'd like to put in some carpool info from santa cruz
        etc...

        Aaron

      • Sean Avent

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1 3:43 PM
          Hi all,

          Here are some updated flyer's in .pdf format for you to print and distribute. I included dates on the posters through September (on the 8 1/2x11) and October (on the 11x17). I figured we would want to re-post posters after September anyway.  Also, I left off Sunday, July 4th as I figured practice would be canceled that day.

          The graphic file was created in InDesign which if you have the entire Adobe Suite you would have this program.  If you don't have the entire Suite, I played around a bit and found a solution if you have Adobe Illustrator.  Simply open the pdf in illustrator and an editable version will be created (you can also do the same with Photoshop, but it's a bit more tricky). If you have problems with this, let me know and I will send you the .ai file. If anyone does have InDesign, let me know that too and I will send you the original file individually...don't want to clog up everyone's inbox with huge files.  Also, please make sure to include which version of Adobe Suite you have...I have CS4.

          Cheers!
          Jennifer