Re: [clubpuck] New Player Sunday!

  • Carol Rose
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2010
      I just sent flyers to local or semi local dive stores

      Carol Rose
      President USOA

      650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14
        Hey CP,
        I've been emailing with a new player (different than the one we chatted about last week), named David Saltzman and he's planning to join in tomorrow.  I'm not sure I can make it, so I hope you'll all give him a hand getting suited up and some instruction before you throw him in with the sharks.

        He has size 11 feet. Do we have fins there that big?  If not, could someone bring a pair that would work for him?

        Thanks and have fun,
        Brigit
      • Wendy

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27
            Hi guys,
            There's a guy named Marcelo who wants to try hockey this Sunday.  I'll be out of town again, so I'm counting on you all to show him a good time!  He says he swims and snorkels, so hopefully he'll be a natural.

            Have a great weekend,