New Player Sunday!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2010
      Hi all,
      Next Sunday is another New Player day. We didn't get much turnout last
      time, so please think who you can tell or remind to come next weekend.
      Remember that we have these only twice a month (1st and 3rd Sundays,
      230-4pm), so we should all be talking it up with our friends, family,
      neighbors, or co-workers. At least think where you could put up a few
      fliers that would catch a few non-connected folk (coffee shops, work,
      campuses, etc).

      We do have some flyers left in the cabinet. Let's make this worth our
      time and effort and keep the new players coming in!
      Brigit
    • Carol Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2010
        I just sent flyers to local or semi local dive stores

        Carol Rose
        President USOA

        650 583 8492 land line - preferred contact