Kendall Banks-style headgear

  • duy_b_vo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010
      Hi folks,

      Carol Rose kindly offered to handle the logistics for ordering Kendall Banks-style wrestling headgear. If you're interested, please email me at duy.the.newbie@... by Sunday 16 May. Each unit is $30. The ear covers and straps will match wrt to colors (you can choose black or white).

      If you're interested, please let me know the quantity of either black or white units. You can pay me via check or Paypal... no cash please.

      duy