Pre and Post Hockey Christmas Party Hockey

  • KendallCTV@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hi,

      Some folks from San Diego as well as Mark Z are coming to town to play some
      hockey with us the 16th and 17th of December. Pool times are:

      Saturday, 12/16, 12:30 - 3:30
      Sunday, 12/17, 11:00 - 2:00

      The format on Saturday will be several timed, reffed games. You'll play in
      some, maybe not in others (depending on the turnout). The games will have
      various themes. Possible themes include:

      high energy disco
      women's game
      SD vs mixed level CP team
      whoever wants to play another game

      Cost will be $5 per person per day.

      Sunday will be similar but perhaps more hungover.

      There will be no regular hockey (3:30-6:30) on Sunday.

      We don't get the chance to play real games very often so this should be fun.
      It is always good to play against (and with) people we don't regularly play
      with. Try to make it!

      kendall