First rescue an hour into abalone season

  • Sean Avent
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        I sure hope he has to pay for that and not insurance that is going to cover it. All insurance should have an out clause that if the swells exceed X feet then no coverage.

        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Sean Avent <seanavent@...> wrote:

        --
        If you really want it, you will do what it takes to get it.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2010
          We should let evolution take out the "weak"

          On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Sean Avent <seanavent@gmail. com> wrote:

          --
          If you really want it, you will do what it takes to get it.