Re: [clubpuck] Soliciting New Energy

  • John A. Goodrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2000
      You done a great job.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <Gmau38732@...>
      To: <clubpuck@egroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 4:02 AM
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Soliciting New Energy

      > I know that, in the past, my emails to the group as a "Co-Hole" have been
      long and somewhat winded so I promise to make this one short...

      > As of late, my attendance at hocky has been less than stellar. Because of
      this, I feel that my "title" would more properly be as a "No-Hole" vs. a
      "Co-Hole". Our club deserves better. It is time for someone with some new
      energy to take the helm at Club Puck.

      > Here is what I have done as a "Co-Hole":
      > 1) Supported, by putting a positive spin, on emails from fellow club
      member who have "fired off" on all us for various reasons.
      > 2) Made periodical announcements to the group as needed.
      > 3) Served as a reverberating sounding board to the "Other-Hole" when ever
      he shows us and decides to take control.

      > Here are the "official duties":
      > 1) ?
      > 2) ?
      >

      > In all honesty, we've all managed to settle into a fairly comfortable
      routine that pretty much manages itself. The job isn't ALL that difficult
      but I think we could use a shake up in the routine.

      > Anyone interested? The obvious selection would be Doug Roth (although I
      really haven't spoken to him about it yet). He's shown a little recent
      interest in doing it and I think he may feel that he "owes" us for some odd
      reason.

      > Then all we have to do is to think of a catchy name... "Duck-Hole" comes
      to mind.

      > Co-Hole #2
      >

      > PS. I haven't spoken to Co-Hole #1 about this either. You remember
      Co-Hole #1.... That's Uncle T! You remember Uncle T don't your? He's the
      guy that throws those great flings up in the "City" and who's been nursing a
      bum shoulder. T's disposition of his position is unknown.

    • Gmau38732@aol.com