Re: [clubpuck] New list member

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
      In case this is not a joke, Duke Rhett is Rhett Perkins, formerly of San Diego and now back to us.

      - David

      On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Uncle Terry <uncleterry@...> wrote:

      Hey kids,

      I got a request to add a new member to the Club Puck email list.  The guy claims to be an avid hockey player.  I haven't been to practice lately, so I'm not up on all the new people.

      The guy says his name is Rhett Duke, or Duke Rhett, or something like that.  Is this a real person, or just some spammer who wants to send us financial schemes from Nigeria?  Should I let him on the list?

      --T
      (semi-competent listmeister)

    • duke21974@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
        Key words (practice lately) thanks for the love T........Duke

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
          Sounds like a Spammer to me.... Ban Him !!!!!!

          Gregory Appling
          147 Springdale Way
          Emerald Hills, CA 94062
          home: 650-260-2093