New Pucks

  • David Quiec
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2010

      You guys might consider these new pucks: http://canamsticks.com/

      We’re using them at Club Puck and are faves - so good that people put them in cases after games to keep them from scratching.

      The stainless steel ones slide quickly, grip your stick and fly farther (since they are heavier). Additional fun: models glow in the dark!

      - David

    • Bob Burres
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 16
      We have a newly refurbished puck and a brand new puck for play tonight. Show up to see if David gives them his seal of approval. Or is it the approval of a seal? Either way, you should show up.
    • Rhett Perkins
      Message 3 of 13 , Feb 16
        Is the new puck stainless?

        [Attachment(s) from Bob Burres included below]

        Message 4 of 13 , Feb 16
          It's the stainless sliders off the green puck, now on a new orange puck.

          I think I have another set of stainless sliders somewhere, but I can't find them. The sliders that I have don't have the special coating on them though. I'll find them at some point.

          I do have some brass sliders that I'm going to polish and buff and try on the sport court some day soon.  But we can't have too much excitement in one practice.

          But for those that show up before Rhett, you can try the new orange puck before he gets his stick on it.

          Thanks,

          Bob Burres

          Is the new puck stainless?

            Message 6 of 13 , Feb 16

              Oh Rhett, you haven't played with an actual new puck in years.  Refurbished is the best you get at this point.

              Message 7 of 13 , Feb 16
                My point exactly, my official can am protest has begun.

                On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Bob Burres bob_burres@... [clubpuck]

                Message 8 of 13 , Feb 16
                  And by "buffed" Bob means "going to slather with Alpo, then give to my dog to lick clean"

                  Sent from my mobile device

                  Message 9 of 13 , Feb 16

                    Have you met my dog?

                    Message 10 of 13 , Feb 16
                      I have - very nice long haired doxy

                      Carol Rose
                      President USOA
                      CenCal Treasurer
                      World UW Hockey Commission

                      347 El Castillo Vista, Sonoma CA 95476  USA
                      707 343 7132 land line
                      650 224 8353 cell

                      Message 11 of 13 , Feb 16
                      Oh myyyyyy
                      image1.PNG

                      Sent from my mobile device

                        Message 13 of 13 , Feb 16

                          I believe there was a TV series named after him.