Re: [clubpuck] thank you

  • PETER TAYLOR
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hi Brigit,

      I was unaware of something happening to you.  I won't ask you to explain, since typing is an issue.  Just know that I'm sending good thoughts of a speedy and full recovery your way.

      Take care.  My best to the family.

      PETER TAYLOR
      OAKLAND, CA

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2009
        Somewhat relating to hockey....

        Hawaiian Airlines has $169 each way to Hawaii in March from the bay area. And since some of you are attending or contemplating attending our wedding on the 20th I wanted to let everyone know.

        aloha
        josh