Holiday Party 2009

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
      Happy November!

      Because inquiring minds really need to know already (!!!)...

      The annual Grimm Holiday Party is planned for Saturday, Dec 19.  Pencil it in.

      A few people have touched on a few ideas for themes, themes, themes.  Please start sending in your ideas (even if you think you've already told me).  We'll have plenty of development time if we start now...

      Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009
          Hey - how about (in honor of my birthday):

          "Things that can catch on fire!"

          Yes - Joe' birthday celebrations are rubbing off on me a bit.

          Sparky