RE: [clubpuck] Nemo Fins

  • derek dunlap
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2009
      Hi Bob,

      Please put me on the list.

      I wear a size 12 shoe so I'm guessing I'll wear a size 41 -43.  As for stiffness I'll go with a 2.

      Thanks
      Derek

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: bob_burres@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:20:21 -0700
      Subject: RE: [clubpuck] Nemo Fins

      OK David, I'll switch you from a 2 to a 1.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: david.quiec@...
      Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:18:09 -0700

      I'd get a 1 stiff

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 29, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Robert Burres <bob_burres@hotmail. com> wrote:

      OK, I'm finally getting around to ordering the Nemo fins.  Here is the list of people, sizes, and stiffnesses that I have so far.  Thanks Josh.  Please send me an email to confirm your order.  If you are at all confused about what size or stiffness you need, grab a pair at one of our practices and double check.  Once I get people's confirmation I'll place the order, hopefully by Monday.

      I expect the price to come in between $150 and $160 per pair.  It can fluctuate based on shipping, customs, and the Euro.  When you get a chance I'd like a $100 deposit and then we'll settle whatever the balance is when they arrive.

      If there is anyone else who wants a pair and is not on this list, let me know.  It's hard to say when someone will put together another order.

      NameSizeStiffness
      Greg37-392
      Josh41-433
      David37-392
      matt37-392
      mark Z37-392
      Mark Z37-391
      ben41-432
      duy37-39?
      elisa37-391
      Gurkan37-392
      aleta???
      Bob41-432
      Curt41-431
      Aaron44-45?

      Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!

      Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!

      Windows 7: Simplify your PC. Learn more.
    • Robert Burres
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 5, 2009
        To all the people who ordered Nemo fins...they're all in.  The total cost came in at $150/pair.  Below is the list of people who haven't received them yet.  I'll be at Hockey on Sunday with all of the fins.  I won't be at hockey on Tuesday, but I'll be there again on Thursday.  If you can't make it on either of those days, just send me an email to coordinate a day that works.

        Aaron41-432
        aleta37-391
        ben41-432
        Chris37-391
        Curt41-431
        Derek41-432
        elisa37-391
        Greg37-392
        Gurkan37-392
        Josh41-433
        Madeline37-391
        Mark Z37-391
        mark Z37-392

        Windows 7: Unclutter your desktop. Learn more.
      • derek dunlap
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
          Hi Bob,

          I will not be able to make it at hockey today, but I'll be there on Thursday.

          Thanks
          Derek

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: bob_burres@...
          Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:39:01 -0800
          Subject: [clubpuck] Nemo Fins

[...]

          Chat with Messenger straight from your Hotmail inbox. Check it out
        • josh.nickel@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
            thanks a lot Bob!
            someone from Sunday picked up the wrong ones - size 41-43 stiffness 3, which were mine.... The ones left that I picked up are 37-39 stiffness 2. anyone?

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
              Josh,

              I'd check with Duy, he has a pair of 37-39, #2's.

              To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
              From: josh.nickel@...
              Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:09:11 -0800
              Subject: Re: [clubpuck] Nemo Fins (LOST mine already)

[...]

              Windows Live™ Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever. Learn more.
            • Josh Nickel
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 6, 2009
                David picked mine up by accident, mystery solved!

                Josh

                To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
                From: josh.nickel@ sbcglobal. net
                Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:09:11 -0800

                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 10 12:41 PM
                  I cracked one of my Nemo fin blades - probably by dropping something on it while packing the car. Does anyone have another single nemo fin blade or fin that I could buy?  If not that, then how a bout a pair of the size 38-39?

                  If not that, I'm ordering another pair I think, so if you want in to save some shipping, lemme know.

                  Sean
                • Gregory Appling
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 6, 2012
                    So after breaking a fin and now blowing out a fin pocket, I'm going to step up and do an order of Nemo Fins.

                    If you are interested in getting some please let me know. I plan to order the finds by March 19th so let me know asap.

                    I know others have ordered Nemo's before so if it's more complicated then ordering through their website please let me know.

                    gregory.

                    Gregory Appling
                    cell: 415-637-0784