Re: [sfuwh] Re: [clubpuck] Sphera mask order

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 12, 2009
      Jose,

      Some people like the black and some people like the clear. Maybe it would be best if you ordered 20, then we should be covered for awhile. That way I'd have the clear, you'd have the black, and if we got down to only one left then I bet none of us would be so picky. :-)

      kb

      From: rugby14uwh@yahoo. com
      Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:50:12 -0700

      Kendall,

      I'd double check that. Several places have finally stoppe d selling them as I recently (4 weeks ago) found out.

      Unless you've check more recent then that.

      =0 Agregory

      Gregory Appling
      147 Springdale Way
      Emerald Hills, CA 94062
      home: 650-260-2093
      cell: 415-637-0784

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 12, 2009
        Aqua Lung

        PETER TAYLOR
        OAKLAND, CA

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 12, 2009
          OK guys,  I went ahead and order 20 mask ... so that should be enough for the next couple of years ... right?

          Contact me directly if you want  some!

          Jose

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 13, 2009
            scubastore.com (seems to be spanish) still seems to be selling them as the Aquasphere Sphera over here.  Bought two a few months ago.  €29.88 each.

            CVL

            I'd double check that. Several places have finally stopped selling them as I recently (4 weeks ago) found out.

            Unless you've check more recent then that.

            gregory

            Gregory Appling
            147 Springdale Way
            Emerald Hills, CA 94062
            home: 650-260-2093
            cell: 415-637-0784

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 13, 2009
              I'll check with the santa rosa folks that wear them.  I don't recall how many we have but a few that might want one or two.