October and November Hockey

  • Karen D Hart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2000
      Hi Everyone!

      The monthly fee for October is $47.

      The monthly fee for November is $39. There will not be hockey practice
      on Thursday (11/23) or Sunday (11/26).

      Happy Hockey!

      Karen

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
        Hi Karen

        Your message said it was sent on Saturday, July 22. Is your
        computer clock off that much or is that something to do with your
        work/server. It makes your message go way back in the order of
        emails, mixed with the ones that have already been read. If you
        aren't getting responses, that may be the cause. Just thought I'd
        let you know.

        Doug

        --- Karen D Hart <karenhart1@...> wrote:
        > Hi Everyone!
        >
        > The monthly fee for October is $47.
        >
        > The monthly fee for November is $39. There will not be hockey
        > practice
        > on Thursday (11/23) or Sunday (11/26).
        >
        > Happy Hockey!
        >
        > Karen

        > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

        From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
        http://experts.yahoo.com/
      • Scott Tucker
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
          Hi Duck

          My mailbox orders email by the date received, this could cause a small issue reading hockeynet mails when I receive a response before the initial email, but this way I don't have the problem of an email popping up way back in the midst of month old emails.
          'course Karen probably could use the update.

          >>> duckroth@... 11/02/00 02:12PM >>>
          Hi Karen

          Your message said it was sent on Saturday, July 22. Is your
          computer clock off that much or is that something to do with your
          work/server. It makes your message go way back in the order of
          emails, mixed with the ones that have already been read. If you
          aren't getting responses, that may be the cause. Just thought I'd
          let you know.

          Doug

          --- Karen D Hart <karenhart1@...> wrote:
          > Hi Everyone!
          >
          > The monthly fee for October is $47.
          >
          > The monthly fee for November is $39. There will not be hockey
          > practice
          > on Thursday (11/23) or Sunday (11/26).
          >
          > Happy Hockey!
          >
          > Karen

          > Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
          > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

          Because access to receiving equipment is not under our
          control, Sequoia Analytical cannot be responsible for the
          confidentiality of electronically transmitted data unless
          prior arrangements have been made.
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
            Does that mean that we get to go to Ocean Cove for the wedding party again?

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2000
              --- Terry Sutton <terrysutton@...> wrote:
              > Does that mean that we get to go to Ocean Cove for the wedding
              > party again?

              Yeah. The 2nd
              Sorta-Annual-Clavin-Wedding-Celebration-Party-at-Ocean-Cove may
              be held the weekend following Thanksgiving Day. Check at hockey
              for details. It would help to actually have people show up at
              hockey. I must say though, 6 on 6 with one sub each made for a
              good night of hockey. Hey!? Maybe those who have stopped coming
              because the weather is getting a little wet and cold should
              continue because the weather is going to continue to be wet and
              cold and then we can continue to have good hockey. I think maybe
              just a couple of you should show up every once in a while so that
              we could have two subs each.

              See you at hockey

              From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
              http://experts.yahoo.com/