Presidio Hockey on TV this morning.

  • mike_grimm@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      A friend told me he saw a segment on Presidio Hockey on TV this morning.  Who got the publicity?
      mikey

    • Sean Avent
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Uggghhh -

        Such an ugly piece!  Who'd have thought that professional journalists would shoe up to film with a home video camera in a tupperware container?

        http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/Hockey_Goes_Under_water__Bay_Area.html

        Sean