Re: [clubpuck] Dear friends,

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2000
      Huh? Do you need an attorney present? Or do you plan to "refer" him
      after our next night's hockey?

      --Chris

      --- "John A. Goodrich" <jagaman@...> wrote:
      > can i bring Sammy.

      =====

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • Chris McDowell
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 6, 2000
        Doug,

        I tried to get ahold of you via the phone, but it wasn't being
        answered. So, I checked the appointments...and the only, ONLY time
        that I could get you in this week, is Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. If you
        can possibly make it, try to do so. I tried everything that I could
        to get you in at 10:00 a.m., but to no avail.

        Give me a call at home if you get this, since I've left for the day
        to catch up on some sleep and do some research for a presentation I
        have on Wednesday. Also, if you don't care about the package cost of
        $63.00, we can skip the Ability To Pay sheet. Otherwise, try to find
        that copy of the info and something about costs you might be
        incurring, etc..

        Thanks,

        --Chris

        =====