RE: [clubpuck] hockey sunday Sept 27

  • Robert Burres
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25 5:22 PM
      I'm planning on being there on Sunday.  I can come early for the rookie game also.

      To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
      From: wendyok@...
      Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:53:27 +0000
      Subject: Re: [clubpuck] hockey sunday Sept 27

      hi Andy -

      I plan on being there.  If people can be there early to help at the beginner game too that would be great.

      --Wendy

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25 11:41 PM
        I will be there on Sunday.

        I'm planning on being there on Sunday.  I can come early for the rookie game also.

        To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
        From: wendyok@comcast. net
        Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:53:27 +0000