hockey sunday Sept 27

  • andy robinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2009
      As some of you know we did not have enough players Thursday night - if you are expecting to be playing on Sunday please send a message to see if it looks like we will have a game.

    • Wendy Okafuji
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2009

        hi Andy -

        I plan on being there.  If people can be there early to help at the beginner game too that would be great.

        --Wendy

        As some of you know we did not have enough players Thursday night - if you are expecting to be playing on Sunday please send a message to see if it looks like we will have a game.

      • Robert Burres
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2009
          I'm planning on being there on Sunday.  I can come early for the rookie game also.

          To: clubpuck@yahoogroups.com
          From: wendyok@...
          Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:53:27 +0000
          Subject: Re: [clubpuck] hockey sunday Sept 27

          hi Andy -

          I plan on being there.  If people can be there early to help at the beginner game too that would be great.

          --Wendy

          As some of you know we did not have enough players Thursday night - if you are expecting to be playing on Sunday please send a message to see if it looks like we will have a game.

          Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web. Try Bing™ now
        • rgray35711@aim.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2009
            I will be there on Sunday.

            I'm planning on being there on Sunday.  I can come early for the rookie game also.

            To: clubpuck@yahoogroup s.com
            From: wendyok@comcast. net
            Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:53:27 +0000