ClubFree

  • rgray35711@aim.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
    Comrades,

          I think it is not humanly possible to wear all the UW hockey track suits hanging in my closet so I offer this 2006 World Master's track suit - size XL.

          This stylish "high-water" fashion usually requires an engineering degree or serious lack of social skills to wear properly.  However, this classic ensemble is now available to the Club Puck general population just for the asking.  What's more it also comes with 2 pairs of pants, no kidding.  Some how I ended up with 2 pairs of pants.

          In perfect condition and in need of a home.  Respond if interested.