Oregon UWH Tournament Sept 12th

  • Shawn Tucker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2009
      Hi all, we have a tournament in Corvallis happening on September 12th, only 2.5 weeks away! We have floor space for people to crash, we have a great pool that's 6.5-7.5' deep across the bottom, new goals and walls.

      We're planning on having a team tournament, 5 v. 5 tourney, and we'll see how many extra people we get to have singles/subs, etc. If you don't have a team we'll find you one. We'd love to have people carpool up/down so if you know of anyone who might want to go, let me know ASAP.

      If anyone can send this on to others in your area (Victoria/Vancouver or Santa Rosa, etc.)

      Cost is minimal, gas and food, and tournament is $30 + $10 for the BBQ/banquet.

      Thanks

      -Shawn Tucker
      Corvallis, OR
    • Shawn Tucker
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        Our tournament is THIS SATURDAY! Only 4 days away!

        Hockey in Corvallis. Come one come all. We have room to crash for those interested.
        Party... er... banquet will be at the home of one of our players who is an awesome chef. Home brew will be served also.

        In order to get people here in good time, and safely, we're starting the tournament at 11 am. Anyone nearby can sleep in a little bit. People coming from SF can drive a little more sanely, and people from Seattle can come down in the Morning (only about a 5 hour drive).

        For those of you who are planning on coming down/up/over, please let me know ASAP. We'd like to plan teams and moving individuals onto teams if need be.

        Important information:
        Contacts:
        Shawn Tucker - 541-231-9473   for all questions. This is my cell. give me a call
        Kim                - 217-979-1046   If you can't get me, try her.
        Jeremy           - 541-602-0189   If you can't find the house, call him. There's space for both Friday and Saturday. Bring a sleeping bag/air mattress.

        Banquet/sleeping house
        2321 NW Estaview Cir
        Corvallis, OR 97330
        (1.5 miles from the pool)

        If we have people that want a quieter house, we can make arrangements for that also.

        Pool:
        Osborn Aquatic Center - 541-766-7946
        1940 NW Highland Dr.
        Corvallis, OR 97330