Thurs No, Sunday Yes

  • kendallctv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 8:24 PM
      Hey all,

      As announced in an earlier email there will be no practice Thursday, 8/20 as the locker rooms floors will be getting painted.

      Contrary to that email, there WILL BE practice this Sunday, 8/23. We will be able to use the locker rooms and toilets but *not* the showers.

      The usual times: new player game from 4-5, regular game from 5-7.

      See you Sunday,

      kendall
    • Stripe Demarest
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21 5:35 PM
        If you want to go, let me know this weekend. If you've got questions,
        need arm-twisting, etc., give me a call.

        -Stripe
        408.761.4818
      • PETER TAYLOR
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22 4:57 PM
          Hey KB,

          I'm home for a week.  Want to bring the girls by to see the horses?  Give me a call.

          PETER TAYLOR
          OAKLAND, CA