Dear friends,

  • Chris McDowell
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2000
      After a long wait, lots of hurdles, and far too many tests...I'm now
      active in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Out-Patient Clinics.

      Yes, friends, that means I can fix the things I've been doing to you
      all during Underwater Hockey. I cause the spinal misalignments, and
      then I offer to fix them. That's how it works. And when business
      gets slow, I just start showing up to Hockey more often.

      See? And YOU thought there was no "Master Plan."

      And while I hate to be solicited for something I don't want or care
      about (there won't be any mass-mailings or phone calls during your
      dinner hours), I at least owe you the opportunity to come to the
      clinic for low-cost, high-quality, Chiropractic care. That, and I
      need your warm bodies, filing timely through the clinic, for my
      graduation credits.

      So the truth finally emerges.

      If you're interested, give me a call and I can fill you in on the
      details, without boring everyone else stiff with my blabbing on and
      on and on about Chiropractic. Who knows? It might even help your
      Hockey.

      Thanks for your time,

      --Chris

      Home # (510) 623-8692
      Pager # (510) 244-1821 (still a little unreliable, try home # 1st)

      =====

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2000
        Hey Wanna-be Doctor

        I'm in. When do you want me.

        Duck

        do you do animals?

        --- Chris McDowell <McDowell_C@...> wrote:
        > After a long wait, lots of hurdles, and far too many
        > tests...I'm now
        > active in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Out-Patient
        > Clinics.
        >
        > Yes, friends, that means I can fix the things I've been doing
        > to you
        > all during Underwater Hockey. I cause the spinal
        > misalignments, and
        > then I offer to fix them. That's how it works. And when
        > business
        > gets slow, I just start showing up to Hockey more often.
        >
        > See? And YOU thought there was no "Master Plan."
        >
        > And while I hate to be solicited for something I don't want or
        > care
        > about (there won't be any mass-mailings or phone calls during
        > your
        > dinner hours), I at least owe you the opportunity to come to
        > the
        > clinic for low-cost, high-quality, Chiropractic care. That,
        > and I
        > need your warm bodies, filing timely through the clinic, for my
        > graduation credits.
        >
        > So the truth finally emerges.
        >
        > If you're interested, give me a call and I can fill you in on
        > the
        > details, without boring everyone else stiff with my blabbing on
        > and
        > on and on about Chiropractic. Who knows? It might even help
        > your
        > Hockey.
        >
        > Thanks for your time,
        >
        > --Chris
        >
        > Home # (510) 623-8692
        > Pager # (510) 244-1821 (still a little unreliable, try home #
        > 1st)
        >
        > =====

        http://im.yahoo.com/
      • Dan McKinley
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 25, 2000
          hurt me
          dan
          Chris McDowell wrote:

          > After a long wait, lots of hurdles, and far too many tests...I'm now
          > active in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Out-Patient Clinics.
          >
          > Yes, friends, that means I can fix the things I've been doing to you
          > all during Underwater Hockey. I cause the spinal misalignments, and
          > then I offer to fix them. That's how it works. And when business
          > gets slow, I just start showing up to Hockey more often.
          >
          > See? And YOU thought there was no "Master Plan."
          >
          > And while I hate to be solicited for something I don't want or care
          > about (there won't be any mass-mailings or phone calls during your
          > dinner hours), I at least owe you the opportunity to come to the
          > clinic for low-cost, high-quality, Chiropractic care. That, and I
          > need your warm bodies, filing timely through the clinic, for my
          > graduation credits.
          >
          > So the truth finally emerges.
          >
          > If you're interested, give me a call and I can fill you in on the
          > details, without boring everyone else stiff with my blabbing on and
          > on and on about Chiropractic. Who knows? It might even help your
          > Hockey.
          >
          > Thanks for your time,
          >
          > --Chris
          >
          > Home # (510) 623-8692
          > Pager # (510) 244-1821 (still a little unreliable, try home # 1st)
          >
          > =====

        • John A. Goodrich
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 25, 2000
            can i bring Sammy.

            > After a long wait, lots of hurdles, and far too many tests...I'm now
            > active in the Palmer College of Chiropractic Out-Patient Clinics.
            >
            > Yes, friends, that means I can fix the things I've been doing to you
            > all during Underwater Hockey. I cause the spinal misalignments, and
            > then I offer to fix them. That's how it works. And when business
            > gets slow, I just start showing up to Hockey more often.
            >
            > See? And YOU thought there was no "Master Plan."
            >
            > And while I hate to be solicited for something I don't want or care
            > about (there won't be any mass-mailings or phone calls during your
            > dinner hours), I at least owe you the opportunity to come to the
            > clinic for low-cost, high-quality, Chiropractic care. That, and I
            > need your warm bodies, filing timely through the clinic, for my
            > graduation credits.
            >
            > So the truth finally emerges.
            >
            > If you're interested, give me a call and I can fill you in on the
            > details, without boring everyone else stiff with my blabbing on and
            > on and on about Chiropractic. Who knows? It might even help your
            > Hockey.
            >
            > Thanks for your time,
            >
            > --Chris
            >
            > Home # (510) 623-8692
            > Pager # (510) 244-1821 (still a little unreliable, try home # 1st)
            >
            > =====

          • Sambhav Sankar
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 26, 2000
              I'll hurt you both. That's *my* master plan.

              --sam

              --- "John A. Goodrich" <jagaman@...> wrote:
              > can i bring Sammy.

              =====
              Sambhav "Sam" Sankar
              Berkeley, California

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 27, 2000
                --- Sambhav Sankar <samsankar@...> wrote:

                > I'll hurt you both. That's *my* master plan.
                >
                > --sam
                >
                > --- "John A. Goodrich" <jagaman@...> wrote:
                > > can i bring Sammy.

                Can I watch?

                Doug

                http://im.yahoo.com/
              • Chris McDowell
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 27, 2000
                  Huh? Do you need an attorney present? Or do you plan to "refer" him
                  after our next night's hockey?

                  --Chris

                  --- "John A. Goodrich" <jagaman@...> wrote:
                  > can i bring Sammy.

                  =====

                  http://im.yahoo.com/
                • Chris McDowell
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 6, 2000
                    Doug,

                    I tried to get ahold of you via the phone, but it wasn't being
                    answered. So, I checked the appointments...and the only, ONLY time
                    that I could get you in this week, is Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. If you
                    can possibly make it, try to do so. I tried everything that I could
                    to get you in at 10:00 a.m., but to no avail.

                    Give me a call at home if you get this, since I've left for the day
                    to catch up on some sleep and do some research for a presentation I
                    have on Wednesday. Also, if you don't care about the package cost of
                    $63.00, we can skip the Ability To Pay sheet. Otherwise, try to find
                    that copy of the info and something about costs you might be
                    incurring, etc..

                    Thanks,

                    --Chris

                    =====